Vorlauf Pipe | 9.5" - 13.5" L (304SS)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for home brewing mash tuns.
- Connection: 1.5" TC
- Length: Approx. 9.5" to 13.5", adjustable
- Pipe diameter: 1"
- Material: 304SS
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort; the outlet is submerged just an inch or two below the liquid level.
- You don't have to keep worrying about your grain bed and moving grains back to level the bed.
- Adjustable length works for many recipes.
Ready for a larger setup? Check out our pro grade 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
How to use this vorlauf pipe:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈9.5" to ≈13.5".
1.5" TC connection at top, 1" pipe, 2" diameter wort spreader plate.
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
Looking for a different size vorlauf pipe for your brewing system?
- Sparge Arm | 12" (304SS)$63.29
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.55
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$14.00
- Long Tee | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 6" L (304SS)$20.84
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.01
- End Cap | 3/4" Tri-Clamp (316SS)$3.24
- Male NPT Adapter | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1/2" (304SS)$8.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.