2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Heat Shield (Direct Fire)
This popular 2 bbl brew kettle features integrated burner mounting supports, a bottom heat shield, and a heat shield to prevent scorched elements and protect the brewer from harm.
The slope on this 2 bbl brew kettle will help eliminate the risk of scorching the wort in a center pipe (a common concern in other brewing equipment designs).
- Related Products
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- Welded on Legs
- Slanted/sloped bottom including lower cleanout port, opposite wort outlet port, and 2nd wort outlet port with racking arm.
- Lid has 8" access port, 6" steam vent port, and 3" CIP port.
- (3) 1.5in. butterfly valves
- Integrated burner mounting supports, bottom heat shield, and heat shield (Burners sold separately).
Diameter = 25.5"; Height = 65" (to top of tank); Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
Optional Accessories for this 2 bbl brew kettle: (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Condensate Stack - Helps keep steam from condensing and dripping back into the brew kettle.
- Condenser - candy cane shape eliminates the steam vent by condensing the steam to water and draining to the floor.
Looking for something a little different for your brewhouse? Take a look at these other popular options:
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Burner Brackets (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 3 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Domed Top and Bottom Heat Shield (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom and Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider: