3 BBL / 145 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Bottom Heat Shield)
The upper wort outlet with a racking arm, combined with the sloped bottom enables you to perform a whirlpool to separate hops and trub, rack off clear wort, and clean out the tank without worrying about wort scorching in an outlet pipe.
This premium 304 stainless steel 3 bbl / 145 Gallon Brew Kettle for Direct Fire Heating features:
- Bottom Heat Shield that helps protect the burner control components from the heat that can build up under the kettle.
- The circular opening helps direct the fresh air up into the burner while cooling the igniter and wiring.
- Side Heat Shield to protect the brewer
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related products
- Sloped bottom with lower cleanout port, upper wort outlet port with racking arm, and opposite optional wort outlet port in the rear.
- Tangential inlet for whirlpooling
- 3" TC CIP port
- 6" TC port for venting
- (3) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Welded-in thermowell with 3” dial thermometer
- Sight glass
- Bottom heat shield and side heat shield for gas burners
- Diameter = 30.5"; height = 62" (excluding lid); lid = 5", steel gauge - 1.5mm