20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet)
This 20 gallon mash tun features a false bottom and is designed to minimize dead space. A false bottom is an ideal feature of a mash tun, as it will prevent the spigot from getting clogged with grain. How does it do this? The grain will form a filter bed on top of the false bottom, allowing allow only the wort to filter through.
This stainless steel mash tun also features a bottom outlet, which will make it very easy to clean at the end of your brew day.
Ready to make the leap to a 1 bbl brewing system?
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 20 gallons
This stainless steel 20 Gallon Mash Tun features:
- Bottom Outlet
- False Bottom
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- Welded-in Sanitary Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- 1.5" Tri-clamp Recirculation Fitting
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 27"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
We have a lot of home brewing equipment in-stock. Here are a few other mash tun options you might like:
- 15 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
- 15 Gallon Mash Tun with Side Outlet
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (Insulated with Bottom Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing (On Legs)
- 21.6 Gallon Insulated Mash Tun (on Legs)
- 30 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet
Need help deciding on the must have home brewing equipment? Give us a call or send us an email. We would be happy to discuss options with you.
- Vorlauf Pipe (11" to 18" Length)$56.09
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom (for 400mm Diameter Kettles)$293.99
- Sparge Arm (10")$60.66
- Sparge Arm (12")$63.29
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.79
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$45.05
- Wooden Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot)$49.99
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Mash Tun)$27.00
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.