20 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Laser Level (Direct Fire)
This stainless steel 20 gallon brew kettle will keep your trub in your kettle and out of your fermenter. This helps to avoid off flavors and will improve overall quality of your brew.
Like many of our brew kettles, we have designed this kettle to give you the ability to whirlpool your wort, just like we do in our professional systems. Use the tangential inlet to create the whirlpool by pumping wort from the outlet and back in through the tangential inlet. This causes trub and hops to gather into a cone on the bottom of the kettle. This kettle also features a dish bottom to facilitate this whirlpool effect more efficiently and leave more trub and hops behind.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 21.5 gallons
This 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle features:
- Tangential Inlet
- Laser Level Etching
- Dish Bottom
- Welded-in 3" Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- Sanitary Hose Barb – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Laser level etching
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height =27"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Not quite the brew kettle you need for your home brew setup? Take a look at some of our other popular home brew kettle options:
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
- 20.6 Gallon Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing - On Legs (Electric)
- 21 Gallon Brew Kettle - Flat Bottom with Trub Dam (Direct Fire)
- 21 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Flat Bottom and Trub Dam (Electric)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - Laser Level Markings, Bottom Outlet, Trub Dam (Electric)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet and Laser Level (Direct Fire)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - with TC Port, Laser Etchings (Electric)