21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - with TC Port, Laser Etchings (Electric)
Like all of our electric brew kettles, this 21.5 Gallon Direct Fire Brew Kettle is built to last. Constructed using premium virgin 304 stainless steel, this brew kettle will give you the consistency you desire as a home brewer.
This home brew kettle is 100% Sanitary, as there are no threads that touch your wort. It is mirror polished, easy to clean, and built to last years of home breweing.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
This 20 gallon electric brew kettle features:
- Tangential Inlet
- (1) 1.5in. TC Port for electric element
- 1in. NPS adapter
- (2)19mm valves
- (2) 1/2in. hose barbs
- Clamps and gaskets
- Laser level marks inside kettle to indicate gallons.
Still exploring options for your home brew setup? We have options:
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
- 20.6 Gallon Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing - On Legs (Electric)
- 21 Gallon Brew Kettle - Flat Bottom with Trub Dam (Direct Fire)
- 21 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Flat Bottom and Trub Dam (Electric)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - Laser Level Markings, Bottom Outlet, Trub Dam (Electric)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet and Laser Level (Direct Fire)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - with TC Port, Laser Etchings (Electric)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.