20 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell and Thermometer (Direct Fire) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
This 20 gallon brew kettle is the perfect size for any home brewing system. Built to last, this brew kettle contains many professional grade features that will help you get consistent results, every time.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum capacity: 20 gallons
This 20 gallon brew kettle features:
- Dish bottom
- Welded-in 3" Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- Sanitary Hose Barb – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Actual total capacity approx. 21.5 gal.
- Dimensions: Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 27"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Want to explore some other options for your home brew setup? Take a look at some of our other favorite brew kettles:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing