16 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Laser Markings (Direct Fire)
Get the control that you need over the home brewing process, and gain the consistency that you want as a brewer with this 16 gallon brew kettle.
Like our other brew kettles, we have designed this direct fire stainless steel brew kettle to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 16 gallons
This 16 gallon brew kettle features:
- Laser Markings (indicate gallons)
- (1) 3/4-in. valve
- (1) 1/2-in. hose barb
- Clamps and gaskets
- Dimensions are 15.74" diameter x 20.75"H (excluding the lid)
- The thermowell is at approximately the 4 gallon level
Not quite the brew kettle you are looking for? Take a look at some of our other popular home brew sized brew kettles:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.