15 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Laser Markings (Electric)
Like all of our stainless steel brew kettles we have designed this 15 gallon electric brew kettle to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries.
A tangential inlet is used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the wort outlet and back in through the tangential inlet. This causes trub and hops to gather into a cone on the bottom of the brew kettle.
Thought about expanding your homebrew setup? Check out our 1 bbl brewing system for sale.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 15 gallons
This 15 gallon brew kettle features:
- 1.5-inch TC Port for Electric Element
- NPS adapter
- Tangential Inlet
- Laser Marks inside kettle to indicate gallons
- (2) 19mm valves
- (2) 1/2in. hose barbs
- Clamps and gaskets
Want some other options for your home brew setup? Take a look at some of these favorites:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.