20 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass (Direct Fire)
This 20 Gallon Direct Fire Brew Kettle is built to last and will give you the consistency you desire as a home brewer. Constructed using premium virgin 304 stainless steel, this brew kettle is designed as a combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool, is 100% sanitary, and very easy to clean.
Have you seen our professional grade 1 bbl brewing system?
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 20 gallons
Features of this 20 gallon brew kettle:
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- Tangential Inlet
- Dish Bottom
- Welded-in 3" Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- Sanitary Sight Glass
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Actual total capacity approx. 21.5 gal.
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 27"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Not quite the brew kettle you are looking for? Take a look at some of our other popular home brew kettle options:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.