10 Gallon Brew Kettle (Direct Fire)
Like all of our home brewing equipment, our 10 gallon brew kettles are made using premium 304 stainless steel. These innovative designs are 100% sanitary, as there are no threads that touch your wort.
We have designed a unique combination brew kettle and whirlpool tank, which allow you to separate the hot break from the wort prior to cast out. The dished bottom of the stainless brew kettle and a tangential inlet allows you to effectively stir your wort by pumping it from the regular outlet and back into the brew kettle via the inlet. Translation: More control over the quality and consistency of your brew (beer, kombucha, cider, etc.)
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 9.8 gallons
- Estimated number of gallons mad: 5-6 gallons of brew
Features of this 10 gallon brew kettle:
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID) (Purchase an upgrade to Butterfly Valves here)
- Tri Clamps and gaskets
- Sanitary Hose Barb – 3/8"
320mm Inner diameter; 500mm in height (excluding lid)
Looking for options? We have plenty of brew kettles to choose from. Here are some great options for home brewing:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)’
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.