20 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell and Laser Level (Direct Fire) - ONLY 2 LEFT!!
Gain more control over the brew process with this 20 gallon brew kettle. Designed to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries, this home brew kettle also features a tangential inlet used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the wort outlet and back in through the tangential inlet.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 20 gallons
Features of this 20 gallon direct fire brew kettle:
- Dish Bottom
- Welded-in 3"
- Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- Sanitary Hose Barb – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Laser level etching
- Actual total capacity approx. 21.5 gal.
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height =27"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Having trouble deciding on the right home brew kettle? Here are some other options that might interest you:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing