20 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Designed to Fit in a Freezer) - HURRY.. LAST ONE!!
This stainless steel conical fermenter (fermentor) is 100% sanitary and built to last many successful brew days. The compact design of this fermenter makes it conveniently small enough to fit inside of a 64-inch freezer. A common favorite among beer brewers and kombucha brewers, this stainless steel fermenter also features welded on wheels that will provide increased maneuverability in your home brewery.
Ready for a bigger homebrew setup? Check out our 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Recommended Capacity: 23 gallons
This stainless steel conical fermentor features:
- Smaller design that will fit in a 64 Inch freezer
- Conical Fermenter with Welded-on Legs
- 4 PSI
- Clamp Lid with 3" Tri-Clamp Port and 1/2" 90-degree Hose Barb
- Sanitary 1/5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- 1" bottom dump valve (7/8" ID)
- 3/4" Side/racking valve (5/8" ID)
- 90 -Degree Elbow Joint on Bottom Outlet
- 1/2" Hose Barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 17.75"; Height = 46"; Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
Need something a little different for your home brew system? Try one of our other popular stianles fermenters:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter - (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter
- 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter
- 15 Gallon Conical Fermenter - (Short-Style on Legs)
- 20 Gallon Conical Fermenter - (Designed to fit in a freezer)
- 27 Gallon Conical Fermenter - (with Thermowell and Thermometer) Designed to fit in a freezer
Prefer to talk to someone about your beer brewing needs? Give us a call at (503) 372-9580. We are easy to get ahold of and would love to help you find what you are looking for.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.