3 BBL Hot Liquor Tank - with HERMS coil (Electric)
If a brewery does not have an on demand hot water heater that can heat water to 170°F, a hot liquor tank (HLT) is an absolute must! Using a hot liquor tank during the brewing pocess provides the precious hot water that is needed for any brew day and standard clean in place (CIP) practices.
This 3bbl electric hot liquor tank (120 Gallons) has many professional grade features including a Thermowell, Sight Glass, (4) Electrical Elements, Level Sensor and an Extra Port
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Sparge Arm (18")$69.47
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenter (125 gallons, with Wheels)$2,624.00
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top (Electric)$3,424.00
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated on legs)$3,919.00
- Condensate Stack (for 2-4bbl Brew Kettles) - POPULAR ACCESSORY$456.49
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom (for 775mm Diameter Kettles)$797.49
- Vorlauf Pipe (19"-32" Length)$113.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.