4 BBL / 185 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank (with HERMS Coil for Electric Heating)
Our 4 bbl hot liquor tank with a HERMS coil provides the ability to control mash temperatures by recirculating wort from the mash tun, through the HERMS coil, and back into the mash tun. With our control packages (sold separately), this can be automated where the recirculation pump is automatically switched on and off to maintain your desired mash temperature.
This premium 304 stainless steel 4 bbl / 185 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank features:
- Raised HERMS coil
- Tangential Inlet
- Sight Glass
- Four Electric Element Ports
- Level Sensor Port
- Water Inlet Port
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related products
- Integrated Raised HERMS Coil (75’ L x ¾” OD; 14.6 sq. ft. of surface area for heat transfer)
- Tangential inlet with valve for recirculation to prevent thermal stratification
- Clamp down lid with 3" CIP/vent port
- Bottom outlet
- ½” NPT water inlet
- (5) 1.5" Tri-Clamp ports for (4) elements and float switch (elements and switch sold separately)
- (1) 1.5" Tri-Clamp port with thermowell
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Clamps and gaskets
- On 13" legs
- Diameter = 30.5"; Height = 72" (Lid adds approx. 4" to height); Steel Gauge = 2mm
NOTE: You may wish to install an inline thermometer on the HERMS output side to monitor the wort temperature as it exits the coil.