5 BBL Mash Tun
Like our non-insulated 5bbl mash tun, this insulated mash tuns can be used in a variety of mashing methods. It is designed to give you an optimum combination of good extraction, high gravities, and efficient lautering. This insulated 5 bbl mash tun has many professional grade features and is sized to get the proper grist to water ratio for a high gravity beer without overflowing.
Left Hand Orientation: MT5BBL-OPEN-INS-TALL-LH (9101)
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 230 Gallons
This 5 BBL Mash Tun features:
- Insulated Mash Tun with slotted/milled false bottom
- Fittings oriented for left hand side of brewing platform
- Open top, side manway
- (3) upper inlets
- 1.5" TC outlet
- CIP spray ball
- Includes clamps and gaskets
- (1) butterfly valve.
- Available with or without insulation and/or steam jacketing
- Right hand (OR) Left hand orientation options available in this design. Please call for details.
Dimensions of this 5 bbl mash tun:
- Diameter 43.5-inch
- Height: 75-inch
- Bottom of grain manway @ 30"
We also have non-insulated mash tuns and 5 bbl mash tun in Right Hand Orientation. Please call us directly for details.
Note: This picture is of our 5 bbl non-insulated mash tun. The insulated 5 bbl mash tun will vary slightly.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.