7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom, Dome Top, Trub Dam, Left Orientation (Electric)
This 7 bbl electric brew kettle features a trub dam to facilitate this whirlpool effect while utilizing a conical bottom for trub collection. No one wants trub in their fermenter as this can cause off flavors in your beer.
A tangential inlet is used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the lowest valve and back up to the tangential inlet. This causes trub and hops to gather into a cone on the bottom of the kettle and moves clean wort to the outside.
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Note: This photo of is of our very similar 7 BBL Electric Brew Kettle with right hand orientation. The Left hand version will slightly vary.
This 7 bbl electric brew kettle features:
- Trub dam for big hop beers
- Conical bottom
- Domed top with manway
- Integrated (removable) CIP spray ball
- 6" vent
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- (5) Ports for electric elements/level sensor
- (1) 1.5in. TC x 1/2in. F-NPT Adapter
- (3) 1.5in. Butterfly valves
- Note: Insulated brew kettles are also available. Please call us directly to discuss options (503) 372-9580
- Dimensions 45.5” diameter x 76.5”H
May be used with these other products:
- Condensate stack: SP5-7BBL-CON
- Condenser: SP750X6CONDENSER
This specific 7 bbl brew kettle model is exclusively designed for use with a brewing platform on the LEFT hand side (Right hand side 7 bbl brew kettles are also available)
NOTE: We also provide American made, industrial duty, UL and cUL Listed electric controls for this tank. Please contact us for details and additional options.
Does your brew setup require something a little bigger or smaller? Try one of these other popular brew kettles:
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Non-Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Bottom Heat Shield, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom, Dome Top, Trub Dam, Right Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Conical Bottom, Trub Dam, Left Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Heat Shields, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.