7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style) - HOT SELLER!!
If you have space limitations, this short version of our 7 gallon conical fermenter will be perfect for you. Only 27" high total x 17.5" diameter, this 7 gallon short style conical fermenter (fermentor) gives you both sanitary design and small stature. Make sure to allow extra width and depth for ring clamp and legs.
Ready for a Larger Home Brew Setup ? Take a look at our 1 bbl brewing System
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Max Capacity: 7.3 Gallons
- Estimated number of gallons made: 5 gallons of brew
This short version of our 7 gallon conical fermenter features:
- Conical shape
- Welded-on Legs
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" Ball Valves
- 1.5" Tri Clamps with gaskets
- (1) 3/8" Sanitary Hose Barb
We stock a variety of beer fermentation equipment. Check out these other short-style 7 gallon conical fermenter options:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Wheels)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
If you aren't limited on space in your home brew setup, try these regular versions of our 7 gallon fermenter:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter CF7 (300)
- 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (With Thermowell and Cooling Coil Lid)
Need some inspiration? View photos of how home brewers have configured their Stout Tanks home brew setup
Remember, you can always call us with your questions. We are all former brewers and would be happy to discuss some home brew setup options with you.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.