7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Wheels)
If you have space limitations, this short version of our home brew 7.3 gallon conical fermenter will be perfect for your home brew setup. Made from premium 304 stainless steel, this home brew fermenter has welded on professional grade features that set it apart from other homebrew conical fermenters.
Never stamped, always quality, this home beer fermenter is ideal for brewing up to 5 gallons of beer.
Ready for a Larger Home Brew Setup ? Take a look at our 1 bbl brewing System
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 7.3 gallons
- Estimated number of gallons made: 5 gallons
Features of this short-style 7 gallon conical fermenter:
- Welded on wheels
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- 3" Dial Thermometer
- Tri Clamps and gaskets
- Sanitary Hose Barb (3/8")
Diameter = 18"; Height = 31" (top of hose barb): Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
We stock a variety of beer fermentation equipment. Check out these other short-style 7 gallon conical fermenter options:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Wheels)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
If you aren't limited on space in your home brew setup, try these regular versions of our 7 gallon fermenter:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter CF7 (300)
- 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (With Thermowell and Cooling Coil Lid)
Need some inspiration? View photos of how home brewers have configured their Stout Tanks home brew setup
Remember, you can always call us with your questions. We are all former brewers and would be happy to discuss some home brew setup options with you.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.