7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
If you have space limitations in your home brewery, this short version of our 7 gallon conical fermenter will be perfect for you. Only 25.5" high x 17.5" diameter, this home brew fermenter gives you both sanitary design and small stature.
Allow extra width and depth for ring clamp and legs. Never stamped, always quality, this homebrew conical fermenter has secure, welded on features that are built to last.
Ready for a Larger Home Brew Setup ? Take a look at our 1 bbl brewing System
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 7 gallons of brew
Features of this 7 gallon conical fermenter:
- Butterfly Valves (4 PSI)
- Conical with Welded on Legs
- 3" Dial Thermometer
- 4 psi
- (2) sanitary 1.5" TC Butterfly vavles
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- (1) Sanitary Hose Barb (3/8")
- Holds 7.3 gallons
- Diameter = 18"; Height = 25"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
We stock a variety of beer fermentation equipment. Check out these other short-style 7 gallon conical fermenter options:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Wheels)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
If you aren't limited on space in your home brew setup, try these regular versions of our 7 gallon fermenter:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter CF7 (300)
- 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (With Thermowell and Cooling Coil Lid)
Need some inspiration? View photos of how home brewers have configured their Stout Tanks home brew setup
Remember, you can always call us with your questions. We are all former brewers and would be happy to discuss some home brew setup options with you.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.