7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer) - LAST ONE!!
This 7 gallon conical fermenter is the perfect size for any home brew setup. Never stamped, always quality, this home beer fermenter is ideal for brewing up to 5 gallons of beer.
You won’t find any cheap threaded fittings here. This home brew fermenter competes with the best of the best, featuring secure, welded on features that are built to last. If you want to take your homebrewing to the next level, this can help take you there.
Ready for a Larger Home Brew Setup ? Take a look at our 1 bbl brewing System
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 7.3 gallons
- Estimated number of gallons made: 5 gallons
Features of this 7 gallon stainless steel fermenter:
- Conical and Stand Assembly
- 3" dial thermometer
- (2) sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (4) Tri Clamps, with gaskets
- (1) Sanitary Hose Barb (3/8")
- (2) Lid Gaskets (one for lid, one for tank)
- Side outlet is approximately 1" diameter
- Requires #7 drilled stopper and airlock (not included)
- 4 PSI
- 11.8" inner diameter body
- 13" diameter lid
- 35" high
- 16-1/4" width (at widest point)
- Legs are spaced around a 12" diameter
We stock a variety of stainless steel conical fermentation tanks. Check out these other 7 gallon conical fermenter options that will be perfect for your home brew setup:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter CF7 (300)
- 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (With Thermowell and Cooling Coil Lid)
If you are limited on space in your home brew setup, try these short-style versions of our 7 gallon fermenter:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Wheels)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
Need some inspiration? View photos of how home brewers have configured their Stout Tanks home brew setup
Remember, you can always call us with your questions. We are all former brewers and would be happy to discuss some home brew setup options with you.
Author: Chris Dytmire
I bought this conical about 2 months ago. I requested a custom quote due to the fact that I wanted a lid with a triclamp fitting rather than just a hole. I got a quick response and, luckily, they had them in stock so the only wait time I had was the time it took to get to me from their facility in Oregon. When I received it, I was excited and impressed with the build quality. With it being as cheap as it was, I was expecting a little less than top notch. What I actually got exceeded my expectations. Even customer service is second to none. The lid that came with it was warped so I promptly emailed them and the same day I got a response requesting pictures of the warped lid. I sent them some and they had new lid in the mail the same day. I received it two days later and it was perfect. The only con I can say about this conical is the stand. It's not symmetrical and I wish the legs were a little longer. But as far as overall rating, A+. Couldn't be happier, with the conical or with the company. I will be buying from them again.