7 Gallon Conical Fermenter - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
This 7 gallon conical fermenter is the perfect sized fermenter (fermentor) for home brewing. Made from premium 304 stainless steel, this home brew fermenter is a giant step up from a plastic brewing bucket. You won’t find any cheap threaded fittings here.
This homebrew conical fermenter features secure, welded on features that are built to last. Never stamped, always quality, this home beer fermenter is ideal for brewing up to 5 gallons of beer. If you want to take your homebrewing to the next level, this can help take you there.
Ready for a Larger Home Brew Setup ? Take a look at our 1 bbl brewing System
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Maximum Capacity = 7.3 gallons
- Estimated number of gallons made = 5 gallons of brew
- Material = Premium 304 stainless steel
- Conical and Stand Assembly
- Two sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- Three Tri Clamps, with gaskets
- One Sanitary Hose Barb (3/8")
- Two Lid Gaskets (one for lid, one for tank)
- Side outlet is approx. 1" diameter
- Requires #7 drilled stopper and airlock (not included)
- 11.8" inner diameter body
- 13" diameter lid
- 35" high
- 16-1/4" width (at widest point)
- Legs are spaced around a 12" diameter
We stock a variety of beer fermentation equipment. Check out these other 7 gallon conical fermenter options:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter CF7 (300)
- 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (With Thermowell and Cooling Coil Lid)
If you are limited on space in your home brew setup, try these short-style versions of our 7 gallon fermenter:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Wheels)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
Need some inspiration? View photos of how home brewers have configured their Stout Tanks home brew setup
Remember, you can always call us with your questions. We are all former brewers and would be happy to discuss some home brew setup options with you.
Author: Charles O
After researching conical fermenters from various manufacturers and big name Internet companies I decided on the 7.3 gal fermenter for the reasons of price and finish.
When the fermenter arrived I was impressed with the quality and the overall finish of the product which was the same what you see on their site. I purchased the optional peltier cooling kit and fabricated my own custom 3/4" neoprene insulating jacket. The fermenter has performed flawlessly through 10 batches and is very easy to clean due to its polished interior. I have brewing friends with other non-polished fermenters and they all say they wish they had my fermenter.
Great fermenter and I will a larger one when I am ready to increase my batch sizes.