7 BBL Brew Kettle (Insulated, Electric)
This 7 bbl electric brew kettle features a trub dam to facilitate this whirlpool effect while utilizing a conical bottom for trub collection. No one wants trub in their fermenter as this can cause off flavors in your beer.
This 7 bbl brew kettle also features a tangential inlet that is used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the lowest valve and back up to the tangential inlet. This causes trub and hops to gather into a cone on the bottom of the kettle and moves clean wort to the outside.
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 340 gallons
Features of this 7 bbl electric brew kettle:
- Electric heat source
- Conical Bottom
- Domed top with manway
- 6 inch vent
- Integrated (removable) CIP spray ball
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- (5) ports for electric elements/level sensor
- (4) 1.5-in. TC x 1.5 inch threaded element adapters
- (3) 1.5 inch Butterfly valves
- (1) 1.5in. TC x 1/2in. F-NPT Adapter
- Includes trub dam for big hop beers.
- Non Insulated (Insulated brew kettles also available - just ask)
- Fittings oriented for the right hand side of a brewing platform
- Dimensions 45.5” diameter x 76.5”H
NOTE: We also provide American made, industrial duty, UL and cUL Listed electric controls for this tank. Please contact us for details and additional options.
This specific 7 bbl brew kettle model is exclusively designed for use with a brewing platform on the RIGHT hand side (Left hand side 7 bbl brew kettles are also available)
Still shopping around for the ideal brew kettle for your brewhouse? How about one of these popular options:
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Non-Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Bottom Heat Shield, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom, Dome Top, Trub Dam, Right Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Conical Bottom, Trub Dam, Left Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Heat Shields, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your nano brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.