21 Gallon Brew Kettle (Flat Bottom with Trub Dam) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
This 21 gallon brew kettle has many professional grade features that will give you more control over the quality of your brew. Control the bacteria, avoid off flavors and gain the consistency you desire with every brew session.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity = 21 gallons
This 21 gallon brew kettle features:
- Removable trub dam
- Laser etched gallon markings on inner wall of tank
- Welded-in 3" Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- Tangential Inlet
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) 1/2" Sanitary Hose Barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- 21 gallons total volume
- Dimensions: 15.75" inner diameter, 25" high excluding lid, steel gauge = 1.2 mm
Still exploring options for your home brew setup? We have some of the best home brewing equipment on the market. Take a look at some of these popular options:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
Author: Joseph Liston
If you were looking for a large kettle, then run away from this! Kettle, i would and could not advise anyone to buy this. lets start with the basic problems here with the kettle I was so happy to order. The trub dam, wobbly as shit and is 4 inches tall, while the welded pegs on the the bottom of kettle are maybe 3/4 of an inch. if you transfer wort using buckets like i do instead of a pump, it falls off the pegs because the sizes are not correct. that sucks. put your wort chiller in there, shoot better hope it doesnt touch the trub dam, it will fall over.
The 2nd part, the number etchings are literally the most wasted things in the world. they are not black, they are barely, and i mean barely etched in the kettle. So light in fact, that when the boil is going, the steam from the water or wort is enough to mask them up and you cannot see shit. numerous people have been over and all said they had no clue i even had numbers. I now have to buy a sight glass and dril a fkn hole in my kettle.
the last downfall, the ONE GALLON DEAD SPACE at bottom of the kettle, unless you tip the kettle forward. yeah, one gallon. way to be non efficient. honestly i wish i bought a Brewtech like i always do with rest of my gear.
the only pro, and i mean only pro, is its universal in the fact you can do 5, 10, 15 gallon batches on here with ease, even with the whirlpool tang arm on inside of the kettle is at the 5.5 gallon mark. so since you have a one gallon deadspace, you can still do a 5 gallon batch and whirpool.
the tri clamps are nice, and so is the 3/4" ball valves. thats it. spend your money elsewhere.
customer service is non existant with this company. I called up the day i got it asking if the trub dam should be welded, and he said and i qoute "just use a pump and pump in through the valve, it wont move." oh thanks, now its required to have a pump with this? also what happens when i have an immersion wort chiller, should i also just go out and buy a plate chiller? its insane. Run. I will never purchase anything from this company.
To top that off, they shipped me the wrong order, and then when i dropped off the package to return the parts i didnt order, few weeks later i get an email asking about it, and was accused of lying about it saying i couldnt have remembered a tracking number. This company, is so far behind Brewtech its not funny. Run. Run as far away from this kettle as possible.