20 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet (Direct Fire)
This 20 Gallon Brew Kettle is the definition of quality home brewing equipment. Built to last and easy to clean, this brew kettle can help any serious brewer take their home brewing to the next level.
Ready for a larger homebrew system? Check out our one of a kind 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 20 gallons
This 20 gallon brew kettle features:
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- Tangential Inlet
- Dish Bottom
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- Welded-in 3" Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- 1/5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Actual total capacity approx. 21.5 gal.
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height =27"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Still can't decide on at kettle for your home brew setup? Take a look at some of our other popular brew kettle sizes:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing