20 Gallon Mash Tun (on Legs)
This home brew sized 20 gallon mash tun is designed very similar to our commercial mash tuns where the wort is drained off of the bottom of the kettle. This will help to minimize the dead space and limit the amount of grains that can get past the false bottom.
Like all of our stainless steel mash tuns, this 20 gallon mash tun will give you an optimum combination of good extraction, high gravities, and efficient lautering. This mash tun also features welded on legs which makes it ideal for a freestanding home brew setup and eliminates the need for a brew stand.
Thinking about a larger homebrew setup? Take a look at our pro grade 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 20-30 Gallon Mash Tuns)$56.09
- Sparge Arm (10")$67.19
- Sparge Arm (12")$67.39
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.79
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$49.89
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom (for 400mm Diameter Kettles)$293.99
- Inline Sight Glass (1", Short)$32.59
- Wooden Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot)$49.99
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Mash Tun)$27.00
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - Laser Level Markings, Bottom Outlet, Trub Dam (Electric)$764.00
- 21 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - on Legs with HERMS Coil (Electric)$999.00