21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - Laser Level Markings, Bottom Outlet, Trub Dam (Electric)
This 21.5 gallon electric brew kettle uses a pump with the tangential inlet, allowing you to reduce trub in your fermenter, and avoid off flavors in your beer.
Like many of our brew kettles, we have designed this 21.5 gallon brew kettle to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries. This kettle also includes e a trub dam and a dish bottom to leave behind even more trub and hops.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 21.8 gallons
This 21.8 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle features:
- Welded Legs = Eliminates the need for a brew stand and reduces the need to constantly bend over while brewing, helping to avoid back strain.
- Bottom Wort Outlet - for easy cleaning and full drainage
- (2) stainless steel bars for conveniently mounting a pump directly under the kettle, up off the floor
- Laser etched level markers - allows you to measure your wort volume
- Port for a float switch so you can protect the element from burnout due to heating while dry
- Multi-stop trigger-handle butterfly valves - these do not need to be disassembled for cleaning
- Removable trub dam
- Dish bottom
- Tangential inlet
- Tri Clamp type thermowell
- (1) 1.5-in. Tri Clamp Port for electric element
- (1) 1.5-in. Tri Clamp port for level sensor with 1/2-in. NPT adapter
- (2) 1-in. butterfly valves
- (2) 1/2-in. hose barbs
- (2) 1-in. x 13-in. stainless bars for pump or accessory mounting
- Leg brackets
- Total dimensions 16-in. diameter x 47.5-in. high
Still exploring options for your home brew setup? Take a look at some of our other popular brew kettles:
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
- 20.6 Gallon Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing - On Legs (Electric)
- 21 Gallon Brew Kettle - Flat Bottom with Trub Dam (Direct Fire)
- 21 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Flat Bottom and Trub Dam (Electric)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - Laser Level Markings, Bottom Outlet, Trub Dam (Electric)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet and Laser Level (Direct Fire)
- 21.5 Gallon Brew Kettle - with TC Port, Laser Etchings (Electric)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.