3.5 BBL - 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top (Electric)
This 3.5 bbl - 4 bbl brew kettle features a dome top and top manway and is a great option for high gravity (Big OG) beers for 3-4 bbl batches. It includes a conical bottom, thermowell, tangential inlet, sight glass and is Insulated for safety and better efficiency. It also features interior and exterior mirror polished finish that will have any brewpub patron admiring your brewery.
Like most of our brew kettles, this 3.5 - 4 bbl brew kettle is also available with insulation (for energy efficiency) and bolted down footings (for safety).
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 190 gallons
- Note: This photo is of our very similar 3 bbl brew kettle. Actual 3.5 bbl - 4 bbl brew kettle dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of this 3.5 -4 bbl electric brew kettle with dome top:
- Insulated for safety and better efficiency
- Dome Top
- Conical bottom
- Spray ball for CIP
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- (5) ports for electric elements/level sensor
- (3) 1.5in. Butterfly valves
- Dome top includes Ø350 manway
- Dimensions: 37.5" diameter x 77" height (to top of steam exhaust port)
Here are some other similarly sized brew kettles to consider:
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Domed Top and Bottom Heat Shield (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom and Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
- 3 BBL Jacketed Fermenter (with top manway)
- 3 BBL Jacketed Fermenter (with side manway)
- 3 bbl brite tank (jacketed)
- 4 bbl fermenter (jacketed with side manway)
- 4 bbl brite tank (jacketed)
We are here to help. Please give us a call at (503) 372-9580 if you have any questions or need further recommendations.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.