4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
This 4 bbl brew kettle is a simple brew kettle with powerful potential for upgrades, including basic or advanced touch-screen panels control panels.
This 4 bbl brew kettle also features heat shields designed to prevent scorched elements and protect the brewer from harm.
Spend less time cleaning and more time brewing. This 4bbl brew kettle is 100% Sanitary, mirror polished and easy to clean. This stainless steel brew kettle is a great place to start building your 4 BBL brewery.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 190 gallons
This 4 bbl brew kettle features:
- Racking Arm
- Tangential inlet with butterfly valve
- Welded on legs
- Sloped / slanted bottom
- Sight glass
- 10" Manway
- Bottom heat shield below kettle and side heat shields that wrap around the legs
- (3) 1.5" Butterfly valves
- Upper wort outlet with butterfly valve (opposite the trub outlet)
- Bottom trub outlet
- 6” TC steam vent port
- Integrated burner mounting supports (burner sold separately)
- 3” TC port for CIP spray ball (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 38-in. Diameter x 65-in Height (approximately)
NOTE: Exhaust ductwork requirements are a function of your installation and building design. We recommend your burner exhaust vent system be designed or verified by a licensed professional engineer to ensure that the system will function as intended.
IMPORTANT: An improperly designed venting system may cause the burners to perform poorly or unsafely. We also strongly recommend that an experienced HVAC company perform the installation of the exhaust venting system.
Looking for something a little different for your nano brewery? Check out these other popular brew kettles:
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Domed Top and Bottom Heat Shield (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom and Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Non-Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Bottom Heat Shield, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.