7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Heat Shields, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
Like our 3 bbl brew kettle and 5 bbl brew kettle, this 7 bbl brew kettle contains a bottom heat shield that will help protect the burner control components from the heat that can build up under the kettle and features a side heat shield that will protect the brewer from high temperatures.
This 7 bbl brew kettle also features a new sloped bottom design that helps eliminate the risk of scorching the wort in a center pipe, which is a common concern in other brew kettle designs.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 340 gallons
This 7 bbl brew kettle features:
- Sloped / slanted bottom
- Domed top with manway
- 6-in. steam vent port
- Integrated (removable) CIP spray ball
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- Heat shields around the burner (sides) and above the burner assembly with a 15.5" round opening for burner flames. 3.75" high gap area provided for the burner
- 45.5-in. D. x 83-in.H to top of vent port
- (3) 1.5in. Butterfly valves
- Bottom trub outlet
- Upper wort outlet (opposite the trub outlet)
- Wort outlet with racking arm (above the trub outlet. Includes supports under kettle for mounting burner (burner sold separately)
Optional upgrade available to Advanced Heat Chamber design. Ask us for details.
NOTE: Exhaust ductwork requirements are a function of your installation and building design. We recommend your burner exhaust vent system be designed or verified by a licensed professional engineer to ensure that the system will function as intended. An improperly designed venting system may cause the burners to perform poorly or unsafely.
We also strongly recommend that an experienced HVAC company perform the installation of the exhaust venting system.
Still can't decide on the right brew kettle for your micro brewery? No problem. Take a look at some of our other popular options:
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Non-Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Bottom Heat Shield, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom, Dome Top, Trub Dam, Right Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Conical Bottom, Trub Dam, Left Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Heat Shields, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.