7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (With Thermowell and Cooling Coil) - POPULAR ITEM!!
Take your home brew setup to a new level with this active temperature controlled 7 gallon conical fermenter. Keep fermentation temperatures constant by circulating glycol solution through an electro-polished stainless steel coil inside the 7 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter.
Whether you make ales or lagers, keeping the wort temperature at your desired temperature throughout the entire fermentation process will result in cleaner tasting and more consistent brews (up to 5 gallons).
Ready for a Larger Home Brew Setup ? Take a look at our 1 bbl brewing System
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 7.3 gallons
- Estimated number of gallons made: 5 gallons
Features of this 7 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter:
- Conical bottom for better trub separation
- Thermowell for your temperature sensor
- Stainless Steel Cooling Coil
- Stand Assembly
- 1/2" Stainless steel Cooling coil, 15' long (provides 1.9 square feet of cooling surface area) with 1/2" NPT threads
- 3" dial Thermometer
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (4) Tri Clamps, with gaskets
- (1) Sanitary Hose Barb (3/8")
- (2) Lid Gaskets (one for lid, one for tank)
- Side outlet is approximately 1" diameter
NOTE: In order to have a fully functional system, you will also need a reservoir of cold glycol solution and a temperature controller. We recommend finding a quality aquarium chiller to provide cooling for your glycol reservoir.
We stock a variety of beer fermentation equipment. Check out these other short-style 7 gallon conical fermenter options:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Wheels)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style with Butterfly Valves)
If you aren't limited on space in your home brew setup, try these regular versions of our 7 gallon fermenter:
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter CF7 (300)
- 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter (With Thermowell and Cooling Coil Lid)
Need some inspiration? View photos of how home brewers have configured their Stout Tanks home brew setup
Remember, you can always call us with your questions. We are all former brewers and would be happy to discuss some home brew setup options with you.
- Peltier Cooling Aluminum Block (for 7 and 12.5 gallon fermenters) - GREAT FOR HOMEBREW SETUPS$94.99
- Racking Arm for Non-Jacketed Fermenters, 1.25"TC, Homebrew (older design)$62.28
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for conical fermenters)$54.50
- Lid Gasket (for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter)$12.39
- Heat Sink and Fan for Peltier System$20.00
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.