Vorlauf Pipe (for 20-30 Gallon Mash Tuns)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for 20 to 30 Gallon Mash Tuns.
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
How to use this vorlauf pipe:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈11" to ≈18".
1.5" TC connection at top, 3/4" pipe, 2" diameter wort spreader plate.
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
- 20 Gallon Direct Fire System
- 20 Gallon Electric Brewhouse
- 20 Gallon Electric System On Legs
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (on Legs)$712.95
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Bottom Outlet)$786.45
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)$496.65
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet)$528.15
- 21.6 Gallon Insulated Mash Tun (on Legs)$985.95
- 30 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)$706.65
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.41
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$7.88
- Hose Barb (for a 1/2" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.49
- Carbonation Stone (6")$99.74
- Sample Valve (with 1/4" Hose Barb)$31.45
- O-Rings for Racking Arm$1.99
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- Tri-Clamp Gasket (3")$1.25
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel)$204.74