3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom and Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
Like our 5 bbl brew kettle, this 3 bbl brew kettle contains a bottom heat shield that will help protect the burner control components from the heat that can build up under the kettle. Constructed with safety in mind, this 3 bbl brew kettle also features a side heat shield that will protect the brewer from high temperatures.
The upper wort outlet with a racking arm, combined with the sloped bottom enables you to perform a whirlpool to separate hops and trub, rack off clear wort, and clean out the tank without worrying about wort scorching in an outlet pipe. The circular opening helps direct the fresh air up into the burner while cooling the igniter and wiring.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 145 gallons
This 3 bbl brew kettle features:
- Sloped bottom with lower cleanout port, upper wort outlet port with racking arm, and opposite optional wort outlet port in the rear.
- Tangential inlet for whirlpooling
- 3" TC CIP port
- 6" TC port for venting
- (3) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Welded-in thermowell
- 3” dial thermometer
- Sight glass
- Bottom heat shield
- Side heat shield for gas burners
- Diameter = 30.5"; height = 62" (excluding lid); lid = 5", steel gauge - 1.5mm
Need something a little bigger or smaller for your nano brewery? Take a look at these other popular brew kettle options:
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Burner Brackets (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 3 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Domed Top and Bottom Heat Shield (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom and Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.