3 BBL Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculation Fittings)
A non-insulated, cost-efficient 3 bbl mash tun is a great option for a startup brewpub looking to make enough beer for on-site consumption. The hinge top can be outfitted with an optional hydrator along with recirculation ports available for vorlauf, sparge and HERMS.
The geometry and the false bottom allow for a fluffy mash bed while still allowing a clear transfer of wort to the brew kettle. When the mashing is complete the manway allows easy removal of spent grains.
Need Help Designing your 3bbl brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help!
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 120 Gallons of brew
Features of this 3 bbl mash tun:
- (3) Recirculation fittings
- Side Manway
- False Bottom
- (1) Sanitary 1.5" butterfly valve
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- (3) Upper Recirculation Fittings
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- On Legs
- Diameter = 30.5"; Height = 52.5" (Lid adds approx. 4" to height); Steel Gauge = 2mm
- 20 Gallon Wort Grant - ONLY 2 LEFT!!$439.00
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 2-10 BBL Mash Tuns)$113.99
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom (for 775mm Diameter Kettles)$797.49
- Sparge Arm (18")$77.29
- RIMS Module - Vertical Mount$174.00
- Ring Bolt Clamp Set (for Pressure Lids and Mash Tun Manways)$5.29
- Lid Gasket (for 350mm diameter lids and manways)$15.89
- Wooden Mash Paddle (5 Foot)$119.99