6 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
Our 6 bbl conical fermenter ( jacketed with side manway) is ideal for your standard 6 bbl batches or for double brew days on your 3 bbl system. Designed for precision and brewing excellence, this fermenter (fermentor) will provide optimum control of your fermentation process, and is designed to provide superior performance.
Prefer a 6 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 6 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Note: This photo is of a standard conical fermenter with side manway. Actual 6 bbl conical fermenter dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of this 6 bbl fermenter:
- (2) Glycol zones (cone and side wall)
- (2) 1.5" Butterfly valves
- Glycol Jacketing
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- CIP spray ball and pipe
- 1/4" NPT fitting
- Top ports for pressure relief valve (pressure relief valve sold separately) and dry hopping
- 1/2" NPT welded thermowell for contactless temperature probe
- Note: Temp probes are available for purchase separately, with options for single tank-mounted, or multi-tank wirelessly accessible fermentation temperature control panels
Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
Jacketed fermenters can be made with standpipe if desired (special order)
Not quite the fermenter you are looking for? Take a look at some of our other popular options:
- 7 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
- 5 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
- 4 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank
- 3BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenters (Stackable - Includes 2)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.