1 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
This 1 BBL conical fermenter features a top manway that will allow you to easily add yeast, dry hops, herbs, fruits etc. This 1 bbl fermenter also features single zone jacketing in cone and side wall.
Designed to provide superior performance and optimum control of fermentation, this tank would be a good addition to any 1 bbl nano brewery or microbrewery.
Prefer a 1 bbl Unitank? No problem. This jacketed conical fermenter can easily be converted to a 1 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Ever Thought About Opening a Brewery? Get a Quote on a 1 bbl Brewing System
- Related products
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity = 40 gallons
- Top Manway
- Tank rated to 15psi
- Jacket rated to 30 PSI
- Jacketing on cone and side of tank
- Can be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- 1.5” port for your PRV
- Sample port and sample valve for quality testing
- Racking arm with 1.5” butterfly valve
- Bottom outlet with 1.5” butterfly valve
- Thermowell with ½” NPT connection
- CIP spray ball and arm with ¼” NPT-F connection for your pressure gauge
- Inner tank layer made of 3mm thick 304SS
- 2” thick insulation layer with 2mm thick 304SS shell
- Dimensions: 24" diameter, 56.5" high
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.