15 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam (Direct Fire) - ONLY 2 LEFT!!
This 15 gallon brew kettle will give you the control that you need over the home brewing process. Avoid "off flavors" in your beer and gain the consistency that you want as a craft brewer.
This 15 gallon direct fire brew kettle was designed to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 15 gallons of brew
This 15 Gallon Brew Kettle features:
- Dial Thermometer
- Tangential Inlet
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- Removable trub dam
- Laser etched gallon markings on inner wall of tank
- Welded-in 3" Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID) (Purchase an upgrade to Butterfly Valves here)
- (2) 1/2" Sanitary Hose Barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Dimensions: 15.75" inner diameter, 17.75" high excluding lid, steel gauge = 1.2 mm
Want to explore some other home brewing equipment options? Here are some popular choices:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing