20 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Thermowell and Laser Level (Direct Fire)
Gain more control over the brew process with this 20 gallon brew kettle. Designed to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries, this home brew kettle also features a tangential inlet used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the wort outlet and back in through the tangential inlet.
Ready to increase your homebrew production? Learn about our our 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 20 gallons
Features of this 20 gallon direct fire brew kettle:
- Dish Bottom
- Welded-in 3"
- Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- Dial Thermometer
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- Sanitary Hose Barb – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Laser level etching
- Actual total capacity approx. 21.5 gal.
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height =27"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Having trouble deciding on the right home brew kettle? Here are some other options that might interest you:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing